MotoGP – Aragon GP – Race
A intense race was shown on the circuit of Motorland, intense battles, a dominant performance and a strong comeback marked this year’s Aragon MotoGP.
Lights turn green as Marc Marquez kept ahead of the group, with Miller, Quartararo, Viñales and Aleix Espargaro were on a strong battle for high positions. Morbidelli made contact and felt to the ground at the first lap.
As Marquez was getting a advantage, Viñales and Miller were on a battle for the 2nd place. with many riders falling behind, but some gaining some momentum, as Andrea Dovizioso was overtaking Crutchlow, Rossi, Quartarato and Miller. Getting on 3rd place at the half of the race. Rins, Iannone, Aleix Espargaro and Oliveira was another interesting battle at the back for 9th place.
Last laps of the race and it was clearly that Marquez was gonna take it after a dominant gap that created all over the race, but there’s still a battle for second place, as Dovi get closer to Viñales lap by lap; And on 3 laps to go, the Ducati made a move over the Yamaha, but that wasn’t all, as the Pramac of Jack Miller made a last lap move over Maverick and took over the last step of the Podium.
Marquez takes the chequered flag, with a great comeback of Dovizioso and a strong performance of Jack Miller, who’s still looking for a shot on the official Yamaha.
1. Marc Márquez /// 2. Andrea Dovizioso /// 3. Jack Miller
4. Maverick Viñales /// 5. Fabio Quartararo /// 6. Cal Crutchlow
7. Aleix Espargaro /// 8. Valentino Rossi /// 9. Alex Rins
10. Takaaki Nakagami/// 11. Andrea Iannone /// 12. Danilo Petrucci
13. Miguel Oliveira /// 14. Joan Mir /// 15. Tito Rabat
16. Francesco Bagnaia /// 17. Mika Kallio /// 18. Karen Abraham. 19. Bradley Smith /// 20. Jorge Lorenzo /// 21. Hafizh Syahrin
Dnf: Franco Morbidelli
With this win, Marquez can clinch the title with a win on next race, can he make it or Dovizioso would make the await longer? we’ll see it on two weeks at the Thai GP.